Hey, are you having a sore throat, body ache, fatigue, running nose, diarrhea and vomiting? Don’t take it lightly this time as the virus is thought to have killed almost 800 people around the world. The World Health Organisation has already declared it as the worst pandemic in last 41 years & in Delhi,228 cases have already been confirmed.
Alert yourself folks! I am talking about Swine Flu, a respiratory disease caused by a strain of the influenza virus known as H1N1. The infection primarily spreads when a person comes in close contact with an infected person. The number of people to die of swine flu in India has risen to six. Panic is growing among the people with swine flu deaths making it to the front pages of newspapers and TV news channels. And in this disastrous time BookMyKhana.com urges all of you to be aware & extra cautious.
- Stay home whenever possible. Bring work home from the office.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Avoid having alcohol and tobacco.
- Wear a mask while going in public places.
- If you develop a fever of 100.5F or higher, call your doctor right away.
- Start drinking plenty of fluids.
- Get a diagnosis and treatment.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue and then toss it out.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or sanitizer - this will kill most germs.
- Avoid people who have a fever, cough, or sneezing.